Writing an application for Project Manager



December 19, 2013
To,
Aasaman Nepal (ASN),
Lalitpur, Nepal.

Sub: Application for Project Manager.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I wish to express my interest in securing a Project Manager with Aasaman Nepal, recently advertised on an employment website (www.jobsnepal.com).
ASN has been working in the field of education, health, natural resource management and livelihood, and child protection. ASN has acknowledged the child rights ensured by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and it has been advocating against child labour through promoting child education, that something I am passionate about.

I believe that my academic achievements and experience would make me an asset to the ASN office, evidence of which I present below:

·         My academic performance to date is of a high standard, with a Distinction throughout my Community Development degree.
·         I have worked as a Project Coordinator with Empowerment Project of Dalit NGO Federation, which enhanced my knowledge on project cycle management and planning, monitoring and evaluation, coordination, and capacity development skills.
·         I have worked as a Senior Assistant over 5 years with National Dalit Commission, where I involved in a policy dialogue in securing social inclusion for the marginalized communities of Nepal.
·         I have gained broad range of knowledge on climate change, food security, environmental assessment and management, social research, policy discourse, natural resource management, sustainable development and community development while studying at Murdoch University of Western Australia.
·         My strong research and analytical skills are evidenced by the completion of two one research papers on ‘A Systems Analysis on Caste-based Discrimination in Nepal: Identifying a tipping point to dismantle endemic marginalization of Dalits’.
Please find enclosed a copy of my Resume for your perusal. Don’t hesitate to contact me on 98.................. should you require any additional information. I look forward to the possibility of discussing my application further.

Thank you.


Yours Sincerely
Samundra Sherchan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A primary teacher's action research work

An Action Research "Teacher-Students Interaction in the Nepali Medium English Classroom"

A sample of question paper for Class 12 Nepali HSEB Nepal